Aegis Solo and Tengu RDA Bundle
with Authentic Sony VTC4
Geekvape matches Aegis Solo Mod with rebuildable Tengu RDA in a vape kit perfect for both high vapor and high flavor builds. Sold INCLUSIVE of one (1) authentic Sony VTC4.
With the AS Chipset at its heart, Aegis Solo Mod is capable of drawing a peak 100W from a just a single 18650 battery (1 x Authentic Sony VTC4 included for maximum sustained ampere at high wattage; shop here for extra batteries and charger)
Aegis Solo’s design makes it one of the smallest mods in the market capable of powering even the most demanding coils traditionally reserved only for RDAs and RDTAs. Aegis’ signature water, dust, and impact resistance are all accounted for, as well.
In a smart move, Geekvape paired Solo with its new Tengu Rebuildable Dripper Atomizer (RDA). Tengu is a 24mm diameter atomizer with airflow channels in a honeycomb formation to permit airflow setting from the tightest draw for flavor all the way to the airiest draw for vapor volume. A 6mm juice well allows using more cotton to wick a greater volume of liquid per drip, eliminating the need to constantly “refill” the RDA. Tengu RDA can be built single or dual-coil, and is fully compatible with squonk mods.*
- Tengu RDA is compatible with “squonkers,” offering users flexibility in pairing with mods. Squonkers are mods that contain a squeeze bottle for storing liquid; when squeezed, liquid is channeled to the atomizer coil and wick through a small feeder needle. Aegis Solo is not a squonk mod itself.
- We recommend purchasing a squonk mod separately if you want the flavor performance of RDAs but also want the highest capacity liquid reservoir only found in the largest RTAs.
- We recommend rebuilding Tengu single-coil if focused on flavor, using freebase liquids up to 9mg/ml (coil resistance: <1.0ohm) or even salts up to 30mg/ml (coil resistance: 1.0ohm and higher). For salts, build the coil to 1.0ohm or higher, wick the coil with the most cotton that you can fit in the juice well, set airflow to the tightest that is comfortable for use, and set watts to 9-20W depending on what the coil requires to heat up consistently without burning the cotton wick.
- We recommend rebuilding Tengu dual-coil if focused on high vapor output using freebase up to 6mg/ml. Dual-coil configuration can also safely accommodate salts up to 20mg/ml IF the coils are 1.2ohm and higher, with airflow set to within a moderate to very tight draw.
- Aegis Solo Mod
- Tengu RDA
- 810 drip tip
- USB Cable
- Spare parts pack
- Hex wrench
- Feather Cotton (2x)
- GV triangular tool
- 510 drip tip adaptor
- N80 fused clapton coil (2x)
- Gold plated BF positive pin
- User manual and inserts