Policies here are supplemented where relevant by our Community Quarantine delivery policies. Please take the time to read through our policies as we strictly apply them:
Let’s help end Covid-19 together.
In line with the nation’s push against Covid-19, we observe the following procedures, and request that our valued clients also observe those under "Client-End Procedures " below.
Work Premises and Fulfillment Procedures
1) Social distancing will be observed inside work premises. All unnecessary movement shall be prohibited. Physical workflows have been rationalised to reinforce social distancing.
2) All staff will be subject to temperature checks at the start and middle of shift hours. Staff presenting any of the Covid-19 symptoms, as identified by official issuances of the DOH, will be refused entry to the work premises, and the workspace of and common spaces frequented by such staff will be sanitized, accordingly.
3) Skeletal crew guidelines by the IATF and the DOH DM 2020-0220, and all work-from-home opportunities, will be observed.
4) Fulfillment staff will hand sanitize before preparing each order for shipping, handwash every hour, and sanitize immediately following any handoff to a rider-partner.
5) Product outer packaging will be cleaned with unscented alcohol once a week and during each preparation, with a minimum 5-minute resting time before packaging for shipping, in line with DOH guidance.
6) During CQ and until business restrictions have sufficiently eased, only PAID and eCOD orders for Metro Manila will be processed. No traditional COD (cold cash). Cash handling increases the number of physical transactions (payment handoff from client to rider, remittances by rider, etc.) for all, and therefore increases health risks for all. Riders often have to return to us to personally remit cash, due to being unable to remit through our traditional channels such as banks, 7-11, pawnshops, and similar. Most of these remittance channels are closed or at best holding irregular business hours during CQ.
7) We will dispatch only to partner-riders who pass our temperature checks, are wearing a mask, and exhibit no obvious symptoms of Covid-19. Strictly no pickups by client or by representative, INCLUDING riders ordered through Grab, Lalamove, or similar services. We simply do not have the time to guide clients, their representatives, or their own riders to our location, help them find us if lost, walk them through building security protocols, and resolve similar complications that can arise from this method.
8) Rider-partners will only be permitted to visually inspect products upon handoff for delivery. Strictly no physical handling of products beyond the delivery packaging.
Client-End Procedures for Receiving
1) Wear a mask if you wish to receive your order personally from courier-partners.
2) Whenever possible, request that our courier-partner leave your order outside your door, at the front-desk of your residence, or any similar arrangement, as applicable, in order to reduce physical contacts. Courier-partners communicate upon or immediately before arrival.
3) Dispose of the shipping packaging of your order and handwash immediately before handling products. We also recommend cleaning the outer packaging of your devices, liquids, accessories, etc. using an unscented alcohol solution with a minimum alcohol content of 70%.
4) Devices and parts, especially pod mouthpieces and atomizer drip tips, may be cleaned with tissue paper or a clean towel soaked with unscented alcohol. Let dry for at least 5 minutes before using again. This is consistent with guidance from the DOH and US CDC.
5) Under no circumstance should any device be shared in use, regardless of cleaning.