UPDATE: Aug. 20, 2020
We currently recommend using Chrome, Opera or Microsoft Edge on desktop/large screens (iPad, tablets, etc.) while shopping in our website. On smartphones, all browsers appear to be performing well.
Usability issues when using Safari and Firefox on desktop and other large screens include unresponsive Add to my bag and Buy now buttons, flavor and nic selector, etc. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we are working with the developer to resolve them at the soonest possible time.
UPDATE: Aug. 16, 2020
Same-day Metro Manila Delivery: Available on Sundays, cutoff time now extended to 730pm.
UPDATE: Aug. 8, 2020
Nationwide shipping resumed. See option “Nationwide Shipping” at checkout for up-to-date summary of terms.
Delivery outside Metro Manila is performed by Ninjavan and its partners. Kindly read items 4-9 under Special Terms and Conditions of Service: Community Quarantine below for guidance on delivery days and hours, tracking, and more.
UPDATE: Aug. 4, 2020
We remain fully operational under MECQ and ECQ, with only minor adjustments to our terms of service to meet the staffing and logistical challenges of lockdown conditions:
1) Same-Day Metro Manila delivery cutoff time may be adjusted from time to time. To avail, provided your address is within Metro Manila, select the option at checkout.
2) Traditional COD (tCOD) remains available at this time, nationwide. We strictly require first-time clients to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a valid ID with date of birth for identity, address, and age verification after placing an order.
- Valid IDs include driver’s license, passport, Philhealth, SSS, and any other government-issued ID that is not expired and shows client’s name, date of birth, and address.
- tCOD orders without valid identification furnished within 1 hour of placement may be canceled anytime to free up products for other clients.
UPDATE: JULY 16, 2020
We remain vigilant in implementing our Covid-19 policies, from staff and partner-rider screening to regular cleaning of product packaging and delivery packaging before and during fulfillment. We are pleased to report we remain Covid-free, based on 2 rounds of rapid testing under medical supervision.
On Payment Methods: We are pleased to offer electronic COD (eCOD via GCash, PayMaya, and BPI apps) options to clients within Metro Manila. Traditional COD (tCOD) is available nationwide, with applicable surcharge for cash handling services. To see how eCOD works, please read our eCOD guide. For tCOD, see option under Payment Method at checkout for terms of service.
UPDATE: JULY 12, 2020
We’re happy to announce the launch of our Liquid Explorer Program (LEX), as part of our unrivaled warranties and support program, MVP Team Care.
LEX allows our clients to return any liquid purchased for the first time, in exchange for store credit so he or she can try another liquid,
Not loving your new liquid? LEX has your back.
For an overview of terms and conditions, please see our Liquid Explorer FAQs.
Special Terms and Conditions of Service
We are delivering during community quarantine, under due protocol for the safety of all, and with strict observance of the following policies:
1) Handwashing before each order processing, and hand sanitation pre- and post-dispatch.
2) Pursuant to DM 2020-0220 of the DOH (jointly determined with IATF, DTI, and DOLE), strict implementation of the following workplace rules:
- Daily screening, including thermal measurement, interviewing, observance of symptoms, and self-reporting of symptoms of every worker, and referral to the public health system for the appropriate response to any symptomatic finding
- Preventive workplace measures, including but not limited to mandatory wearing of masks and face shields, hand sanitation, regular sanitation of workplace, segregation of workspaces and minimization of interactions that require physical proximity lower than 1 meter and handoffs of objects (products, cash, etc.), and social distancing
- Rapid Testing consistent with DM 2020-0220, and with observance of protocols for reporting and referral to the public health system for the appropriate response to and validation of any positive finding
- Any worker who is found symptomatic, or presently asymptomatic though symptomatic within 14 days prior to screening, shall not be allowed to work.
3) Strictly no physical inspection and direct handling of products by courier-rider. They will only be allowed to visually inspect our products through our outer packaging. As always, our outer packaging is discreet and anonymous, as we understand privacy concerns regarding deeply personal habits such as vaping.
4) Electronic COD options (ie. pay by scanning BPI, GCash, or PayMaya QR Code at point of delivery) are available exclusively within Metro Manila. Traditional COD is available nationwide, with surcharge for third-party cash handling services. For guidance, read options and summaries of terms and conditions carefully.
5) We will dispatch only to partner-riders who are wearing a mask and exhibiting no obvious symptoms of Covid-19. Strictly no pickups by client or by representative, including riders ordered through Grab, Lalamove, or similar services. We do not have the time to guide clients, their representatives, or their own riders to our location, walk them through building security protocols, and manage similar complications that can arise from this method (ex. rider cannot locate exact address; rider is being refused entry at checkpoint or by community officers; rider will be late for this or that reason; rider is lost, etc.).
6) Within Metro Manila, deliveries will be performed anytime within 12NN-7PM on the applicable date of delivery. ETA is provided for guidance.
- Delivery may be slightly earlier or later than ETA; changing conditions can affect time of dispatching, time on the road, and performance at points of delivery along a route. Rest assured that we monitor all our deliveries to ensure they are performed on the scheduled date and as close as possible to our ETAs.
- Delivery time requests (ex. “Please deliver 530pm”) shall not be honored.
- Placing an order is a representation that client or his/her authorized representative will be present and available to receive in the supplied shipping address within our delivery hours on the applicable date/s of delivery.
7) Outside Metro Manila, delivery is performed by Ninjavan and its partners, and is fully subject to their own operations. We cannot monitor their deliveries in real-time.
- Ninjavan’s quoted delivery time is “7 working days” from date of shipping. We ship out orders within 24 hours of placement, provided: orders subject to upfront payment (bank deposits/transfers, GCash, PayMaya) must be paid and verified before shipping.
- Ninjavan delivery hours are from 9am to 8pm on working days, subject to local CQ rules on deliveries and the general movement of persons and goods, as applicable, and subject to change from time to time.
- For traditional COD payment method, surcharge of P30 applies, regardless of shipping option.
- We respectfully request that clients use their tracking number through Ninjavan’s website or app for up-to-date information on the status of their package. The tracking information available from Ninjavan is the very same information to which we have access.
8) Deliveries that are not received by reason of client's absence in the delivery address or client being unreachable (ex. client cannot be contacted, or client’s address cannot be physically reached due to barangay, building, village, association, or other local restrictions to entry of couriers, etc.) on the day of delivery, regardless of the exact reason, may incur a redelivery fee equal to the original delivery option availed. Redelivery will be scheduled to a later date at our sole discretion.
- If client refuses to pay the redelivery fee, we reserve the right to cancel the order and duly refund client's payment, if already made, less the initial delivery fee paid in order to cover performance and other costs.
- This rule applies to all shipping methods.
9) Inquiries will only be accommodated through our Facebook Page and via email (email@example.com). Please expect a delay in our response.
- To allow us to work more efficiently and safely given our limited workforce and operating hours, all questions already addressed through this policy page, our FB Page automated response/s, our social media posts, website announcement header and other publications of policies may be responded to by way of links and referrals to pertinent web pages. Please bear with us, and take the time to read as this gives us more time to process and fulfill orders as fast as possible without any compromise to our safety protocols intended for the protection of staff, our valued clients, and our partners.
- Inquiries for estimated time of delivery, estimated day/date of delivery, and similar may be referred to item 6 above for own assessment of delivery day/date/time. Kindly bear with us.
10) The policies in this page, whenever and however relevant, supersedes or supplements policies found elsewhere in our website and advertisements, social media posts, and similar.
11) Any and all orders placed that are inconsistent or violative of policies herein shall be subject to immediate cancellation and/or offer/s of alternative resolution, including alternative fulfillment arrangements, at our discretion and to be determined on a case-to-case basis, as conditions permit.
12) These policies will be in effect until sooner amended, revised, or in any other way changed in response to relevant conditions, without need of prior notice. Terms and conditions are explicitly accepted by client upon checkout, with every opportunity afforded to read them.